REGISTRATION: starts on the 1st of May (maximum 500 participants)
Registration requests take 2 to 3 days to appear on the list of registered participants
The jersey is included in the registration fee. check your size here
once received, size exchanges will NOT be available.
For the last edition, within the framework of measures for infection prevention, La Volta participants were divided into three separate groups. This measure has been extremely well received and appreciated by bikers, and therefore this year we will continue with participation with the individual group system.
• VOLTA: average speed of 13 km/h
• MENORCA: average speed of 15 km/h
• BTT: average speed of 18 km/h
For the proper functioning of the event and so you can enjoy your experience to the fullest, it is very important that you register for the group that best adapts to your riding capabilities.
When filling out the registration form, you will be asked to select the group you wish to join for the entire 16th VOLTA A MENORCA BTT.
The maximum number of participants that can register for each group is 180. Once any group reaches this limit, it will be closed and a waiting list will be set up.
Participants under the age of 15 that register for the TRIAL STAGE will not be affected by this grouping system, and although the registration process will require you to select a group, your selection will bear no implications.
If the 16th VOLTA A MENORCA BTT should be cancelled by order of the health authorities, all registration fees paid will be automatically returned.
• There will be no signature checkpoints. Departures and arrivals will be monitored by means of a chip found in the bicycle's bib number. It is hence extremely important for all participants to ride under the arches set up by the Island Council of Menorca, both at the starting and finish lines of each stage.
• Upon completion of the final stage in Ferreries, there will be a modest reception for all participants (food and drink) at the very site where the stage ends, which riders can join in as they finish the stage. Your invitation will be in the gift bag you receive when picking up your bib numbers.
• Also in the gift bag, you will find a bracelet in the same colour as your bib number. This must be worn throughout the entire event and will serve as identification at the aid stations and final reception, and also allows you to drop off and pick up your bicycle from our secure, enclosed and guarded bicycle parking area during the closing event.
Payment shall be made when making the reservation. Transactions will be made through the "CaixaBank" virtual Point of Sale and all data shall be transmitted securely through SSL.
Registration for trial stage (under 15 years old): 40.00 € Jersey: included
Registration under 15-18 years: 75.00 € Jersey: included
Registration over 18 years: 135.00 € Jersey: included
Men's cycling shorts 70.00 € optional
Women's cycling shorts 70.00 € optional
Cap 15.00 € optional
TRANSFER STAGE 2 15.00 € optional
TRANSFER STAGE 3 15.00 € optional
Starting on the 22nd of August, the price of the Volta will be €135 and we cannot ensure that you will receive your jersey in time for the Volta. We will do everything in our power, but we are conditioned by manufacturing time period restrictions. In any case, don't worry; if we can't get it to you while you are at the Volta, we will happily send it to your home address
• Accident insurance.
• Technical assistance en route.
• Medical care en route.
• Gift bag with bib number, bracelet, chip, etc.
• Commemorative GOBIK jersey.
• Signage and guidance en route.
• For the 2nd and 3rd stages: one aid station with food and a second one with drinks.
• Trophies for: Most Veteran Participant (m/f), Youngest Participant (m/f), Participant from Furthest Away, and Largest Menorcan and Non-Menorcan Groups.
• Invitation to the reception following the 3rd stage.
• OPTIONAL (extra fee) - Transport (biker+bicycle) from Ciutadella to the 2nd and/or 3rd stages.
• OPTIONAL (applicable fee) – GOBIK accessories that match the commemorative jersey.
Registration does not include:
- Spare parts for your bicycle.
- Technical assistance before or after stages.
Cancellation of registration will be accepted until the 18th of September 2022, which allows for the reimbursement of 85% of amounts paid.
From the 19th of September 2022, no registration fees can be returned. We will happily send your jersey and bib number to your home address.